Is there a way to crate next/ prev button for group of pages (for example current children)

Hi,
Thanks for all your work.
I played with loopers recently and I love it.

I just wonder if there is a way to generate next and previous button for group of specific pages.
We simply hardcode them at the moment, but looking at the loopers features I believe making a prev next button with filtered pages should be a super simple task.

Is creating prev/next buttons dynamically currently possible for specific group of pages?

Thank you
Andre

Hi @3hugg3r,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your group site URL with prev/next buttons so that we can check and give you some idea if it’s doable with the loopers?

Thank you.

At the bottom - there is a set of next prev button - it is simply hardcoded now.

Hi @3hugg3r,

I would suggest you use the Post Navigation element, which points to the Next and Previous posts.

test-new-Content-Pro (34)

test-new-Pro

Hope it helps.
Thanks

That doesn’t seem to work on Pages.

Hello @3hugg3r,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your layout settings so I would request you to please share your credentials. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi! I added a secure note! Thanks for help!

Hey @3hugg3r,

I have logged in and change your page settings. Regretfully, it is not possible to create prev/next buttons dynamically for a specific group of pages. The Post Navigation element which can be used with or without the Looper can only cycle to the next pr previous page according to the page order.

The best option for you is still by inserting the URL of the specific pages manually.

Best Regards.

Thanks for checking this, possibly this can go to requested features.

Thanks
Andre.

Hi Andre,

The Post Navigation is an element that can be used for specific purposes only. Still, we will keep your suggestion in our mind and if possible will take this for a feature in future releases.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.