Is the Content Dock bug resolved?

Hello,

I would like to get an update on the content dock bug:

on Jan 28 themeco wrote:

“at the moment, there is a known bug in the latest release. That option “Do not show again” cookie timeout (%)” is not working as of this moment. Our developers is already aware of this issue and they will be providing another release update that will fix this issue soon."

original post: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/content-dock-extension-opens-again-after-refreshing-page-even-after-clicking-close-button/21707

Has it been resolved I am wondering?

Thanks,

Sophie

Hi there,

I checked our issue tracker and it is still open and our dev guys are working. Please consider that we will inform about the release and the details in our Changelog:
https://theme.co/changelog/

Meanwhile, I am trying to test the case as a temporary workaround is suggested. Please edit the file below:

wp-content/plugins/tco-content-dock/views/site/content-dock.php

search for:

<?php _e( 'Do not show again', '__e__' ); ?>

and change it to:

<?php _e( 'Do not show again', '__tco__' ); ?>

Save the change and test the case. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.