[Integrity] Search Results in Masonry Style

Hi,

Currently I use the Integrity stack. I already customized the blog page with columized images. I would like to have the search results in the same style or masonry style.

As you can see (screenshot) the images are currently very big on the search results.

Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

Hey,

The search results page use the _index.php template located on the framework > views > global folder. Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or look to a service such as Microlancer or Tweaky for assistance should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Hi John,

Sorry for not replying sooner. But thanks! This really helps a lot! I think I’ll be able to figure it out by now.
Cheers!

Glad we could point you in the right direction.

Cheers!