Installing the Xtheme update

how do I install the XTheme update to fix my image sizes and other issues

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can activate automatic updates by validating your purchase. Please refer to our documentation here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55).

Thanks!

that will do the initial install but how do I install updates

Hi There,

Simply head over to Dashboard -> Updates section within your WordPress backed. In case if you don’t see the available updates in that page, click on the Check Again button.

Then you can select which theme and plugins that you want update from there.

Hope that helps.

thanks however the update was suppose to fix the image sizes so they are all uniform Mine are all sizes? SO the update didnt work on my system? what else should I check for to see why all my images I uploaded from AMAZON through woozone are all various sizes and shapes.

also my Ratings widget for my sidebar says it doesnt work with XTheme is that correct odd such a powerful theme will not provide Reviews section widget

if you go to this search see all the search results on the sidebar where you can choose by Brand, price Reviews etc… I want this to appear in the same manner on my site but it doesnt look anything like this can you please help https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_7?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bows+archery&sprefix=bows+ar%2Caps%2C161&crid=JWUJI9VGF05W&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abows+archery

Hi There,

Once you have updated, did you purge your server cache if you’re using any caching plugins? Also make sure to clear your browser cache before testing your site.

If you’re using CloudFlare, make sure to disable CSS & JS autominification options under the Speed tab and clear CloudFlare cache.

If you’re still having any issues, please provide us with the URL to your site to check your issue.

Thanks!

did everything still doesnt work

I am looking to have all my images I uploaded through woozone appear the same size and also have all the attributes of the product under the image as it looks in Amazon (see attached link) I also want my sidebar to look like and have the features as it does on Amazon

I can not get any of this to work

my account is

appreciate any help you can provide

I am a newbie and dont really understand a lot of this
so thank you for your help

do you have anyone I can hire to help me complete my site that is familiar with
woocommerce
woozone
amazon affiliate

if so I am very much interested

Hi there,

Looks like what you need is a full customization of your site and unfortunately, we can’t cover that. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thanks!

please elaborate on full customization of site?

Hi there,

The thing you wish to implement may require full customization, as you described. And the implementation of Woocommerce + Woozone + Amazon Affiliate.

You also said the images are uploaded from Amazon through Woozone, and I can’t verify it either.

You may want to consult a developer for proper estimate and scale of the customization required for this.

Thanks!

Rad with all due respect: I changed the stack and many of the features worked. I also change themes to others and all the things I am asking for work it appears Xtheme may be my issue and not compatible with what I am trying to do… Hard to believe with such a powerful theme from all the reviews I have read.
woozone: you can verify it by clicking woozone in my wordpress and see for yourself the items are there

so to have someone do a complete customization doesnt appear to be necessary

I just need someone familiar in all of these areas and I thought you guys would be the way to go.

is there someone else there they may be able to assist

Hi there,

I’m not sure what you mean, you said you’re looking for someone who are familiar with Woozone, Woocommerce, Amazon Affiliate since you’re trying to implement them. And implementing them would require customization, and it’s not related to having issues or not.

thanks however the update was suppose to fix the image sizes so they are all uniform Mine are all sizes? SO the update didnt work on my system? what else should I check for to see why all my images I uploaded from AMAZON through woozone are all various sizes and shapes.

also my Ratings widget for my sidebar says it doesnt work with XTheme is that correct odd such a powerful theme will not provide Reviews section widget

The update will not fix the image sizes, it’s just an update. All image generations are done by Wordpress itself and you have to regenerate all images all over again with the help of image generation plugin. And we’re not familiar with Woozone at all and we can’t provide support for that, if there are any issues between Woozone and X theme then the best we can do is add it to our issue tracker.

If you’re referring to Product images in your provided URL admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=products&section=display, then I recommend contacting Woocommerce community. All the gallery and images are now handled by them (their image sizes) and not by the theme. And I’m not sure how it’s Woozone related.

Plus, we recommend providing more details of the issue so we could check it effectively. You didn’t even provide some procedure on how we could reproduce the issue (since it’s more confusing when Woozone + Woocommerce + Amazon are mentioned), all you wanted is for us to check it and click it in which we’re not yet fully familiar :slight_smile:

How about a video recording?

Thanks!

I ended up purchasing Flatsome theme and LOVE IT. XTheme is very difficult and honestly the things your telling me work fine with Flatsome with NO ISSUES
Very disappointed in XTheme
what are the refund policy for the THEME

Hi there,

I am sorry that you did not get what you want from our theme. Anyway, it seems that we can not be of a help anymore as you decided to use another theme. We will be in contact with our management to help you around regarding the refund.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.