Installing single use theme

So i purchased a theme and wanted the exact page layout for my website. When I uploaded the zip and activated the theme, I only got the header when I tried to view my site.

Hey Lata,

Can you detail what you did step by step when you installed the demo? Also, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hey Lata,

The password is incorrect. Please update the password with the correct one.

Thanks.

Christian - I sent you my details … really appreciate your help.

So I downloaded the lastest version of the theme. I took that zip file called “pro.zip” and uploaded it to my Wordpress site and activated it. It downloaded the cornerstone page builder as well. Then I viewed my site and only the footer/header was there.

Hey Lata,

We understand you sent details and we’ve received it. The problem is, the password is incorrect, as you can see in my previous reply.

While waiting for you to provide the correct password, please try reinstalling the App demo again by going to Cornerstone > + > Themeco.

Thanks.

I sent you my updated pwd. Please let me know what I need to do.

Hey Lata,

The new password is still not working for us. Anyway, this demo issue has been replicated, so this looks like a bug. This is now under investigation by our development team.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hey Lata,

Another thing to try out is to uninstall Pro 6 and download and install Pro 5.1.5 on your site. Then, follow how to install an asset here: https://theme.co/docs/design-cloud#how-to-install-an-asset

Thanks.

Hi! I was wondering if there has been any solutions to this?

Hello Lata,

Please update the password so we can investigate the issue thoroughly. There must be something in your site why it is now working as expected.

• See the secure note.

Thank you.

Hi. Nogt sure what is going on …on your side …because I use the same pwd and I am in. Anyways…I have changed the pwd just now. Here is the updated - zMf1SLpsd9OP
PLEASE get back to me ASAP as this is taking more than I wanted to spend on getting a template installed on WP.

BTW … I did install the latest 6.0.1.

Hello Lata,

The password is still not working for us. In the meantime, please do the following:
1.) Go to Appearance > Themes and switch to Twenty Twenty-Three or any other theme you may have.
2.) Delete the Pro theme
3.) Go to your Themeco account and download the previous stable version Pro 5.1.5 as indicated by @Christian in his previous response.
4.) Install the pro.zip (Pro 5.1.5) and activate it.
5.) Make sure to validate it
6.) Go to Cornerstone > Design Cloud and install the APP site demo again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.