Installed App demo different form App demo on theme.co

Following on from the (now closed) thread here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/app-demo-different-from-installed-demo/46772/7

I too have the same problem. Fresh install. Slider Revolution installed and activated before demo install. When I install the App demo, with the content, on a fresh install - it is also missing the top section on the home page.

All that is there is the picture of the girl (i.e. the background image), and the word ‘blog’.
Imgur

I’m happy to tinker, but am struggling a little - is there another plugin I need to activate before installing the demo theme?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, base on your screenshot you successfully imported the demo app and its slider, however, you have the wrong slider on the homepage. That slider you show on your screenshot is for the blog page.

Please open your homepage in Cornerstone and change the assigned Slider Above Masthead, under Page Settings

Features - Sliders

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sorted thanks to your instructions. I set the “Slider Under masthead” setting actually, and it looks good now.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.