Installation Errors

So, I’m trying to install the theme and I’m getting the following errors during the install. Now, this isn’t my main site, this is my staging website, since I’m moving from a different theme (Karma 4.x) to X/Pro and I want to carefully set it all up before I go live. I use WPBakery and WPML. I have a number of security add-ons that were installed for me including WP Security, BPS Security, BruteProtect, Securi Security and WordFrence.

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home//wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-installer-theme.php on line 565

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home//wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-installer-theme.php on line 827

Any hints at what might be causing this? How to get it to install with no errors, because if I go into preview, I’m getting Wordpress Debug with X.

Hi Ephraim.

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.