Insert Image Meta Fields into Looper Slider

Hi!
I’ve created a Slider that pulls images from an ACF gallery field in my custom post type.
So far I have the images being pulled perfectly fine into the slider but I’m struggling to also display some of the image’s meta data in the slider as well.

All our images use the title field and a custom field for additional data on the image - but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to properly display these.

How do I dynamically pull each image’s title field and custom field value and display them within the slider?

Any help you can give me is much appreciated!

Hello @mdsone,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting. I would request you please share the admin login detail. Please share the screenshot or video of the metadata and how you are saving it. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sure thing!

So I’ve tried various ways to do it - and I’ve been able to get the title field to show fine but not the custom photographer credit field we’ve created.

Here’s what it looks like in Cornerstone - it’s the Single Production template
Single Production - Single - Cornerstone 2023-01-26 at 10.35.15 AM

Any help you can give me is much appreciated!

Hey @mdsone,

The Photographer info is a custom meta field of the image attachment. You will need to nest another Looper Provider Query String utilizing the image ID to be able to get the photographer data.

Using post_type=attachment&p={{dc:looper:field key="id"}} where {{dc:looper:field key="id"}}is the image ID allows you to get the photographer’s name with {{dc:post:meta key="cat_photographer_name"}} inside the nested looper.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.