Insecure url http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1

Hi There

My ssl is not showing because of the url. Please can you tell me how I can change this. I am using the Integrity theme demo. I have not added anything to get this.

Thanks kind regards

Many thanks.

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for reaching out.

I can see that the insecure URL is in the body tag, please navigate your X > Theme Options > CSS and then check this line of code. You may delete or change it.

If you can’t find it, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi There

X - theme options - css does not exist - I have tried looking in the css files but not there. It was fine up to today ! No editing has been done on the site. So is this in the actual demo css? Can you please say which file and I can look via ftp. Thanks.

Hi Eileen,

Please give us the following information in a Secure Note so that we can help you debug the issue.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Could you please just let me know which file needs editing and where so that I can do myself. I haver done a search and replace and it is not in the database so must be a local file ~Thanks.

Hi Eileen,

To remove the background pattern, please go to X > Theme Options > Layout and Design then locate the Background pattern section and remove the image source or you can change to something else.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Thanks you - all sorted.

Kind regards

Hi Eileen,

Glad that it resolve now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.