Inline Styling forced into Header

Hello,

Since we’ve updated Theme X, we’ve had an issue where when we scroll down the page, then scroll back to the top, inline styling is forced into the header and it sits higher up than when the page loads. This forces it to sit on top of the Top Bar and puts a gap between the Header and top of the Page.

After checking the header and any css we have input, I can’t seem to find the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL, it seems that you have added a blank Bar in your custom header that is set hidden initially and it display block after scroll that is what causing the height in the Header. I would suggest you remove the Bar if is not required or hide it for all the devices.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below, you can check this setting in the bar.
header-menu-Headers-Pro

If it doesn’t work for your, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, that doesn’t appear to have been the case. Please see the Secure Note for login details.

Many Thanks.

Hi Chris,

I have checked your site, but unfortunately the issue can’t be reproduced. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Please see attached the unlisted video. It shows after the scroll the gap that is forced in.

Kind Regards.

Hello Chris,

I checked your video and I could replicate your issue at my end. It seems that you have set the fixed Height of the Bar(Header). I have set the Bar height as “auto” It is working fine now. Please have a look at your site. Please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.