Inline Slider Cutting Off

Hi there,

Having an issue with an inline slider cutting off the 3 images it is set to display and at times displaying more slides than it’s meant to.

I have added the following css but it doesn’t seem to resolve it:

.x-slide-container-content {
overflow: hidden;
}

Basically when viewed inside the Cornerstone editor, the slides look fine as pictured here:

But when viewed live, they start cutting off on larger screen sizes and also stretch to fill the full height of the slide container instead of centering as in the pic above. Here’s what that looks like live:

When viewed live it also sometimes displays half of the 4th slide:

I’m using an inline slider with a looper to grab feature images from a series of custom posts:

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 13.22.42 PM

I’m guessing this is an issue of the height/width settings of the image in the slide but haven’t been able to sort it. The div width is set to auto and the image width is set to 100% with a max height of 275px.

Appreciate any advice to resolve.

Hello @detailsguy,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello There,

The given password is incorrect. Please double-check.

Thanks.

Oops apologies! Updated the secure note with the correct password.

Hey There,

You will have to add some Gap and remove the padding of your Slider Container element.

Best Regards.

Perfect, that did it, thanks for the help!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.