Individual Headline Font setting for H1, H2, H3 etc

Hello

How do I create uniformal font settings for H1, H2, H3 etc?

I read through all threads related to this, but don’t seem to get an answer.

I tried to create a template, but then I would need to apply it to individual elements, whereas I simply need H1s, H2s etc to adjust across the whole website as I change them. I don’t want to create templates that I would then need to apply one by one on the existing pages.

Perhaps this could be done with some coding in the Child Theme? Could you please kindly assist?

Many thanks!

Hey @tatyana_kozh,

Regretfully, that is currently the case. We don’t have styling options globally for the headline levels. You’d need custom CSS but that would be outside the scope of our product support to work on.

I’d just provide a sample snippet for you to start with. Add the following code in Theme Options > CSS.

h1, .h1 {
    font-size: 160%
}
h2, .h2 {
    font-size: 150%
}
h3, .h3 {
    font-size: 140%
}
h4, .h4 {
    font-size: 130%
}
h5, .h5 {
    font-size: 120%
}
h6, .h6 {
    font-size: 110%
}

If you want to add in more CSS, see some websites where you could learn CSS like this https://www.w3schools.com/css/

Please note that we cannot provide you with further custom codes. If you need some more simple CSS, please consider signing up to One where we can provide some customization guidance.

Thanks.

Hello Christian

This is awesome! That is all I needed really.

THANK YOU!

Hi @tatyana_kozh,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarification regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.