Indicate whether to send a cookie in a cross-site request by specifying its SameSite attribute

I am receiving an error via the Chrome Developer Tools:

This is happening on only a few pages and only when I am logged in. Here is an example page - https://www.tips4gamers.com/maneater-beginner-tips-maneater-beginner-guide/.

Why would this be happening and is there any way I can fix it?

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for writing in! Your issue could just be a caching issue. I can see that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your Cloudflare account and purge your site cache. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for writing in, but please note that the Theme has nothing to do with this issue, it’s a server-side configuration, with that said it’s worth a try this plugin, this may or may not resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, please contact your hosting support as they can help you better with this issue.

Thank you for understanding,

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your help and the resources you have given.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.