Incorrect page display in foreign languages

Hello, on my homepage www.pm-werbeagentur.deUploading: Bildschirmfoto-Fehler.jpg… everything is displayed correctly. The site is multilingual. When I go to a foreign language start page, some elements are displayed incorrectly. Everything looks good in the Cornerstone Editor. I’ve already created a new page, but it always happens the same: On the German page everything is correct, on the foreign language pages the display errors occur, although nothing changes on the pages themselves. What can that be? I have the impression that the error occurs since WP 5.5, but I cannot swear to it.

Hi @PeterNicole,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the layout of your foreign language start page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @PeterNicole,

The reason why they have different layouts because on the foreign language page the settings you applied on each of the sections didn’t generate the CSS. I just clear the style cache in X > Status to generate the proper CSS and it works. Your foreign language pages now have the same layout as your German page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot! You’re my hero! I’ve been looking for the error for days. And then the problem is so easy to solve. That helped me a lot.

Hello @PeterNicole

Glad that we were able to help you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.