Import multiple map markers for Maps element

Can multiple map markers be imported into the Map element in X Pro, through an excel sheet or WP All Import? Additionally, can this data be pulled from Woocommerce products?

We have a WooCommerce billboard product inventory, and each entry has location coordinates. If possible, I’d like to be able to map them all on a Google map.

Hello @whistlermedia,

Thanks for writing in! If those coordinates were saved as a product meta, it may be possible to load them all by utilizing the Looper settings of the Map element. If you are not familiar with the Loopers yet, please check this out:

Best Regards.

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

Hi @whistlermedia,

Please let us know how it works for you.

I’ve been playing around with the Looper Provider on the Map element. I reran a WP All Import of our inventory spreadsheet and added the Google Maps Lat/Long as a part of the product, which you can see here in the first tab called Google Maps Lat Long. https://www.whistlerbillboards.com/billboard-locations/oklahoma-city-metro-billboards/oklahoma-city/digital/1005-n-oklahoma-city/

I did this because the Looper Provider offers the All Terms function, and I was trying to select the Google Maps Lat Long for the markers to show. However in the drop down it gives me all of the other product terms except the Google Maps lat long. You can see below in the screenshot.

Where it says ‘Product Latitude & Longitude’ that’s the true GPS coordinates, not the Google Map friendly one for markers.

Thoughts?

Hey @whistlermedia,

Please install and activate the JSM Show Post Metadata plugin. Edit one particular product and scroll to the bottom to check if those data were added into the product item as post meta.

Best Regards.

Will do, thank you.

I added your suggested plugin and did find the post meta correctly being added to each product. See below.

Here is the Maps element, under the Customize tab. Am I using the Looper Provider correctly?

Here are the top options you can’t see with that box in the way.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 4.10.01 PM

I still can’t get the markers to show.

Updated my Map element to the following:

And the map marker to the following:

Here is the full dynamic content fields in the above screenshot:
{{dc:acf:post_field_setting field=“field_662f60ca424d8”}}
{{dc:acf:post_field_setting field=“field_662f61a95b014”}}

And my ACF fields:

Hey @whistlermedia,

To avoid confusion, you can use {{dc:post:meta key="google_maps_latitude"}} and {{dc:post:meta key="google_maps_longitude"}}.

If this does not help, please provide WP details so we can check your setup. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Unfortunately, that isn’t pulling in the markers. See below for the credentials.

Hey @whistlermedia,

I have responded to your ONE ticket already.

Thanks,