Images still not loading from media library

Hello

Here is my previous post about this:

I have spoken to our hosting provider and after an initial suggestion of permissions which I believe are all OK, they have replied:
“I have checked the website and it seems to be an issue with the theme. Please check with the theme vendors once and they will provide a solution”

Is there any further assistance you could provide to help fix this issue please?

Many thanks,
Matt

I should add, the new domain in question is PummieInk.com
So this is essentially a second instance of this issue and I can’t figure out why it is happening, as I have been using X and Pro for years now and only encountered this issue recently.

Hi Matt,

It seems that you are website having the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] which blocking loading the images. Even the images are not in the uploads folder. I would suggest you check folders inside the wp-content/uploads, if that contains the images or not. If not, that might be a problem with migration, I would suggest you try the migration process once again by following the instruction here: https://theme.co/docs/how-to-migrate-your-site

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I will look into this now. So the images should be directly in the wp-content/uploads folder?
The only way I upload images is through the media library function within Wordpress, and it seems to have created a /uploads/2021/05 folder system. Is this an error?

Hi Matt,

I have mentioned you to check the folders under the wp-content/uploads folder. The images stored inside the year/month folder as per the date of uploading.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup!

Thank you, yes I have checked the folders and the images are indeed found at wp-content/uploads/2021/05.

I have not migrated this site from anywhere.
This was a fresh install of Wordpress and then an immediate install of Pro.

I have since downloaded the agency demo site, and this is when I noticed the issue was happening again.
I have the host support saying it is a theme issue, I have checked the permissions but these all appear to be correct, so I am not sure how else to solve this problem?

Hi @discomatt,

To investigate further about your issue. I suggest that you copy your live website to a staging area so that we can check the files permissions. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @discomatt,

I just check your Media page and it seems it was a server error because the HTTP 403 Forbidden client error status response code indicates that the server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.

One more thing, we don’t have any other issues related to yours, so I suspect it has something to do with your server.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you, I will relay this to the web host.

Hi @discomatt,

You’re welcome and let us know how it goes! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.