Image Lightbox Gallery Modal

I am using the Image Lightbox Gallery Template to show a custom post type.

https://darrenh70.sg-host.com/venue-gallery/

When clicking on an image in the gallery in the editor it seems to work properly, opening up the modal with the correct image showing. But on the front end it always opens on the first image no matter what image is clicked.

Does this have something to do with the custom attribute of the column where data-x-slide-goto is set to {{dc:looper:index_number}}?

I’m unclear as to why it works in the editor but not on the front end.

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

Thanks for writing in! it could because of how you used the data-x-slider-id. Put it where you have added the data-x-slide-context and remove it from each images. We would love to double check your set up as well if we can log in. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Ruenel,

I can’t get it to work, sorry. Would you mind taking a look? I’ve sent you the login details.

Thanks,

Hey @DesignMunky,

There must be something in your layout that caused the issue. I recreated the gallery from a template and it is working as expected.

• Please check the URL in the secure note below.

I would recommend that you recreated it from scratch and use the template. You can tweak it later on as soon as it is working.

Thanks.

Hey Ruenel,

Yep that fixed it, thanks. Have got it working now and will start on refining the look.

I have a taxonomy called Image Category. WHat would be the best way to filter this gallery by that taxonomy?

Cheers,
Darren.

Hey Darren,

By default, we don’t have any filtering functionality. What you have in mind will require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.