Image a bit fuzzy on one site, not on another

Hi, I’m trying to upload a logo to a clients website, but it turns out a little fuzzy. Not much, but my client will definitely notice. On my own website it comes out perfectly. It happens with the uploading, not with inserting. What could cause this problem?

For reference: I have posted both pics on a test page - left is the good one, the right is a screenshot from clients library,

https://www.karinvanderstoop.amsterdam/test-en-rommelpagina/

Hello @CIT,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any image optimization plugin or plugin conflict. I would suggest you check for the image optimization plugin. In case if you are not using any cache or image optimization plugin. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Karin,

I tested to upload an image to the website and they just looking fine. Please check the secure note for more information.

If it doesn’t help, please update your themes, plugins and WordPress core to the latest version.

Thank you.