iFrame Response Error (Pro, Cornerstone)

Hello!

As a preface, I’ve taken a look at the Cornerstone troubleshooting documentation. I’ve run into this with mismatched content before, but http/https isn’t a factor since I haven’t touched it yet on this build.

My notes while exploring this error:

• I’m able to get the preview to load when changing the page from “published” to “draft”.
  • I do have an error in my chrome console: “Frame did not find closing tag”, as well as a fairly common “failed to load SourceMap” that I usually fix before launch.
  • No other errors, no site health issues.
  • Disabled plugins, reverted all CSS, changed from child to regular… but this site is pretty dang near a fresh install.

How might one go about fixing this? I can work through it in draft mode for now, which is nice, but I’m wary that whatever is causing it might pop up as a more pronounced problem later.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Rule72

Thanks for writing to us.

This issue commonly happens due to server cache or plugin conflict and version compatibility. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress core and PHP version are updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks! Please keep this open for a bit; since I can edit as drafts, I’ll do that and see if the issue resolves itself when I switch it over to the live URL and enable SSL.

Hey @Rule72,

No problem! If the issue still exists, provide us access to your site so that we can check your site settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.