Icon trouble

I’m using the Graphic option in Top Links of an inline nav menu. Setting the primary icons in Wordpress Menu structure. The icon appears in the menu as expected.

However, something’s up with some of the icons - maybe I’ve got it wrong? Specifically, I’m using circle and circle-o but I’m only getting circle. The same goes for square and square-o. It’s like the -o is being ignored.

Any advice is appreciated.
M

Hello @midasselect,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s - I got it sorted.
For anyone else: I was using the icon names from here: https://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Some of these are incorrect. Namely the ones I found like circle-o actually needs to be o-circle. Same for square any probably others.

Hi Michael,

Glad to know that it is sorted now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.