I want to switch back to X from PRO

Hi,

By mistake, my license is switched from pro from X. How I can revert back.

Please let me know how I can import the demo X theme to my website.

Thanks and Regards

Hi @tannaankit,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am not quite sure why you want to switch back again to X? Would you mind sharing more information? On the other hand, I will just give you some insights about Pro. Pro is an upgraded version of X. In other words, what you can do with X can also be done with Pro. Pro have so many advanced features like header & footer builder, Layout Builder, Grid, Loopers and etc.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi,

I just want to switch back my license from pro to X meanwhile. If I want so I will go for the pro.
I want to demo theme import. Can you please guide me as if I checked your support forum you mentioned it can be done by following the below steps I am attaching few screenshots? Please check

I want to theme demo import please check
https://preview.themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/full_screen_preview/5871901?_ga=2.209287250.1793096808.1622916157-760488837.1622394313

this below screenshot of my dashboard I don’t have the OVERVIEW tab to check and demo import the theme of X.

this below screenshot from your one support forum chat.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Regards

Hi @tannaankit,

I would strongly recommend sticking with PRO too, like Marc said there is nothing on X that PRO cant do.

This step is outdated:

Follow this instead:
1.) Navigate here (Design Cloud), and check/preview the Demo Site that you like.
2.) On your admin dashboard navigate to Pro > Design Cloud.
3.) On the Design Cloud panel, filter it to Sites only, to find the site demo that you want.
4.) Click the thumbnail image of the chosen demo and it will install it to your site.

More details about Design Cloud here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi friech,

Hope you are doing well.

I am unable to find this web design
https://preview.themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/full_screen_preview/5871901?_ga=2.209287250.1793096808.1622916157-760488837.1622394313

Please confirm where I can find it.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for this web design / template

Thanks and Regards

Hello @tannaankit,

The screenshot that you share with us is our custom design page. It is not available as page templates. You can download other templates from the X/Pro–>Design Cloud.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.