I want grid views on mobile

could you please help creating a grid for pictures on mobile view ?

Hello Wasyhun,

Thanks for writing in!

You can insert a Grid element and then insert the images in each of the grid cells. The images should still display in grid layout if you choose not to collapse the grid layout in smaller screens.

Please check out the Responsive Styling because this enables you to achieve what you have in mind.

Best Regards.

Thank you for responding.
I read and tried to understand the contents in the url you shared but I am still not able to achieve what I needed.
Currently there is a shop page, which is a landing page for my website, and what I just want is this shop page to display contents in 2 columns on mobile phone views.
Currently there are four columns in desktop views. and only 1 column views in mobile phone views. What I wanted this page to show is - 2 columns on mobile views.
Could you please help on this ?
Thanks

Hello Wasyhun,

Can you please share the URL of the Shop page so we can inspect how you have structured the elements on the page? We would love to check and show you a demo if needed. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello ruenel,
Thanks for the help.
Please check the secure message.

Thanks,

Hi Wasyhun,

I have discussed this with my senior colleague Rad and he helped me to create a similar layout for the page added in the secure note. Please follow the instructions given in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

How do I use wordpress shortcodes in such grid ?

Hi Wasyhun,

You can add Raw Content or Text element into the Cells and then add the shortcodes into the elements.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the help tristup,

Actually I decided to use the default settings for the time being.

I’m sharing a couple of other issues which I need a quick help from you in private please.

Thanks,

Hi Wasyhun,

I would request you create a new thread on the new topic to avoid any confusion in the future.

Thanks

Hello Wasyhun,

Please do create another thread for your other issues that is no longer related to grid views or layout to avoid confusion to the staff and other users looking for solutions.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.