I upgraded to the latest pro theme

Warning : Creating default object from empty value in /home/customer/www/drazuogu.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php on line 176

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/drazuogu.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php:176) in /home/customer/www/drazuogu.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

i need help

Hi @socialite7,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve checked the code at the lines specified and it doesn’t make sense why that error would be happening on the latest version. I suspect the files may not have fully updated. Could you try fully deleting Pro and reinstalling it?

I tried that. Now it’s the white screen on the front end

that on the back end

Hi @socialite7,

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check and confirm the issue? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.