I see uh oh failed to insert template but no answer?

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

i can’t provide that because we have ip whitelist security, is there some php TEMP php wordpress config incase /tmp isn’t writeable

It generally happens due to cache, plugin conflict, or PHP memory. I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

i added a secure note

In order to check your site settings we need the popup login details as well as the admin credentials so we can check your settings.

Thanks

it was adjusted with more information

Thanks for sharing the login details, we now use the WordPress Rest API for saving and it looks like your web host does not support it. Please ask your web host to support WordPress Rest API or whitelist the URL in the following screenshot.

Hope that helps.

working on this and will report back

Hey Vero,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

it was mod security causing the issue…

Please contact your hosting provider to get rid of your ModSecurity issue since it is a hosting server-related issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.