I have installed the theme, but I cannot set up a Demo site

Hello, I installed the theme for my site and installed the desired plugins. But it still doesn’t install Auto Demo design.

Can you help me?!

I have the same problem. Seems doesn’t work now. I’m waiting the support response :frowning:

Hello Mehmet and Carmelo,

Thanks for posting in! Usually, the PHP max upload size or the PHP post max size needs to be increased so that it can import the demo site successfully. Kindly check out this guide in troubleshooting the demo import failure.

If were still not able to import it, please provide us your WP login details so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

To Carmelo (@pola46 ):
Since you are not the original poster, please create your own thread so that when you send in your WP details in a secure note, only you and our staff can see it.

Best Regards.

ruenel
– Link to your site: kalpweb.com

– WP Administrator Role: Yes

Hi Mehmet,

I have checked the Batteries Included demo and it has been imported successfully, there might be a few different reasons for this issue. I would suggest following troubleshooting about your demo import.

1. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  2. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue, I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you to ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

If the above does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

The problem still persists, what exactly should I do?

Hi @mehmetdisikara,

I check your site health and I found out that you have a problem with post_max_size for upload_max_filesize less than the setting value, this may cause some errors during file upload.

I suggest that you reach out to your hosting provider and ask them to fix your setting issues.

Hope that helps.

If I send you the Plesk server information, will you install it yourself?

Hello @mehmetdisikara,

Regretfully we don’t provide server-related query support. I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to upgrade the server setting as mentioned in the above posts.

Thanks for understanding

Although we have made the necessary settings, it still does not work. I will return it if it won’t work?

Hey Mehmet,

You are using an older MySQL version (5.5).

WordPress suggests that you update your database server as well. You can check out the requirements to run the latest WordPress here:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.