I have 3 x themes and all three sites say they need a fix

Only one license shows up on the apex board. When I try to register the other ones it says it’s already in use.
My biggest problem is that right now all three sites are not working because they say I need a key I’ve tried to enter all three keys and each one says it’s on another site.

Please help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check the product validation process here. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55
If you have already done this process please let us know your purchase codes in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

Is this now resolved? I can see that you have recently set up a new account with us, and the license you referenced is attached to that account.

If you’re still having problems, let us know and we’ll assist further.

No it isn’t resolved yet. When I go to my license page it only lists two but not the one beginning 6bb1fd . . . I have two other sites with X on them and they have the licenses listed. localmajority.org and musehaven.org. I also have alwegener.com that have writeyourlifestories.com which I just put x theme on, and was planning to use my third license but every time I try to validate with that license it says it’s already in use. I don’t know where it is in use. Is there a way on your end to see what website it is in use on?

Thanks!
Sheila

Hi there,

The Purchase key in question is assigned to another account. Please kindly check the Secure Note for more information.

I don’t see anything in the secure note other than the product purchase code. I own three licenses and I’m only able to get two to say they are valid. I keep downloading from Themeforest and hoping the problem is in the download. PLEASE give me someone to talk to so I can figure out either which account or website you think this code is assigned to.

Thanks
Sheila

Just found this, will try what you’ve suggested. Thanks

You’re welcome.
Please let us know how it goes.