I can't access my wp-admin now please helpp!

Hi Guys, I’m having problems again while using your X theme plugin, it feels very frustrating since I was very excited when I bougth the plugin, I hope you can help me again this time, in any case I would like to know if there’s any refund possibility since my work have been stopped multiple times and it’s not ideal. Thank you so much.

Hello Mathew,

Thanks for writing in! This seems to be a server configuration issue or there has been an error in your server. Can you please enable the debug mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Debug mode is already enabled, here are my credentials:

Hi Matthew,

Can you also provide us FTP access to your website so that we can better help you with your issue because currently, we can’t access your wp-admin page.

Please let us know.

Thank you.

Here are the credentials

Hi Matthew,

The FTP connection is set to a different directory and the WordPress installation is not there to check. Please check that the connection should open the folder where the WordPress is installed.
If you are not able to give that, I would recommend you check by renaming the plugin folders one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you have renamed before the fix is the actual cause of the issue.

If the above process does not help, please add the below-given code into your wp-config.php for debug setup, and the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder. You can let us know if you find any error that is related to our theme or theme bundled plugins. We can do further investigation based on that.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o
If you discover that an issue is coming from custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.

Thanks

Hi, I renamed the whole plugins file and the problem persist,

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 7.00.08 PM

this is a picture of my wp-config file I hope it helps, looking forward for your response.

Hello Mathew,

The FTP is still the same. We cannot check your files. Anyway, since your debug log is already enabled, browse to your directory folders and find the error.log or debug.log. You should be able to find the error message or more into details as to what the error is all about which is why you cannot log in to your WP admin.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi, this is the error shown

18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: startScan:
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: timeout: 60
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: lock:
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: scan status: 1
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: 2 plugins left to process.
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Processing: UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Attempted scan count: 3
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Skipped: UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Processing: X
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:08 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Attempted scan count: 1
[18-Oct-2020 22:56:24 UTC] WPE PHP Compatibility: Scan finished.
[25-Oct-2020 13:37:26 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home3/trazatud/public_html/kindex.php on line 2
[25-Oct-2020 13:37:26 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home3/trazatud/public_html/kindex.php on line 2
[25-Oct-2020 13:37:26 America/Bogota] PHP Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home3/trazatud/public_html/kindex.php(2) : runtime-created function on line 1
[25-Oct-2020 13:37:26 America/Bogota] PHP Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home3/trazatud/public_html/kindex.php(2) : runtime-created function on line 1

Can you explain me how to configure the FTP¿? I’m not quite expert at that

Hello Mathew,

There is nothing in the changelog that is causing the issue in your WP Admin. It could be .htaccess or that you have file permission issues.

By the way, kindly check out these articles first:

Hope this helps.

Hi, can you try with this acces please? And let me know if it works

Hello Matthew,

I have spent some time investigating the issue. I even re-uploaded the WordPress core files and it is still the same. It is best that we seek further assistance from your hosting provider. They should be able to help you with this issue. And if possible, kindly install WordPress in another directory. If the issue is still the same, this can be caused by a bad server configuration which only your hosting provider can help.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.