I can’t delete Content Area element and I can't save the page

I am trying to delete some old Content Area elements from a page I am working on and also to save it, but I get this error.

I can’t delete those old elements and I can’t save them if I make more changes. (these are not supported on this version anymore)

Hello @alexpodeanu,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working at the moment please recheck it on your end. I would also suggest you please troubleshoot common issues before we check your settings.

If it doesn’t work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

Thank you for the quick reply - I have updated the secure note

Thanks,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately, the given credential does not work either. Please check and reshare it.

Thanks

@tristup Please try now with the same credentials please

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately, the result was the same. Please verify the credentials and send it again.

Thanks

just created this account now, I don’t understand this why it didn’t work.
try these new ones please

Hi Alex,

The given credentials are not working either. Can you please try to create a magic link that allows us to log in without any username and password? That might help us.

Thanks

Hi,

I don’t understand why this is happening. Please find in the secure note

Hi Alex,

Now the credentials worked and able to find that the Content Area element is not enabled from Cornerstone > Settings > Permission. I have enabled it and now you can delete the said element.

Thanks

Hi Tristup, the problem was that I couldn’t delete those old elements, and if I were trying to save any of the changes, it wouldn’t work. Could you please tell me if that and how it was fixed?

Hi Alex,

As I have told you in my last reply I have made the changes and you can delete the Content Area now.

Regarding saving the content, I am able to save the page after or before modifying anything. If you are still facing it, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.