I can not login on the login page since I updated Cornerstone and X

I can login on /wp-admin page with my credentials. If I enter them into the login page this error appears.

Login Failed : Sorry…! Wrong information…!”

Some customers are also unable to login to purchase their PDF patterns. Please advise. This has only started since I upgraded Cornerstone and X this week.

Upon further investigation - only new customers can make purchases, because they are creating a new account. No accounts can login via the login page or while making a purchase as a returning customer.

Hello @alisonglass,

Thanks for writing in! Kindly clear all your plugin caches. You may also go to Cornerstone > Settings > System and clear the styling caches. The issue could also be caused by a plugin amongst others. Please do check out this documentation guide for troubleshooting:

If the above suggestions does not help, we would love to inspect your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi thanks - it ended up being a bum plugin interference. It is sorted. Thank you

Hi @alisonglass,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.