I can not load the page

Hello

Some page of website can not load , they use plugin essential grid . This plugin also download from x themes.
Could you check with us . thx

Hello @EDIT_workshop,

Thanks for writing in! When viewing your page I am seeing this:

Please temporarily disable your Cloudflare and test the site again. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank so much

Hello @EDIT_workshop,

Thanks for sharing cardinals, I checked your site Dashboard, It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load builder preview.

Content Builder uses the site URL settings in Settings > General . The site URL must be the same as your WP dashboard URL. If you have a different URL, it will create issues and you won’t be able to use the Content Builder.

If it happens after migrating the site from the staging, please let me know how you made this migration. If it is a feature of your hosting service, I would request you to ask them to correct those URLs.

You can also try out this arcticle on how to update the URLs when you are moving the sites.

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General , WordPress Address and Site URL , including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

The is cache issue as well at your site I recommend you to purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the SG Optimizer plugin and then check it again.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Hello

I already deactivate SG Optimizer and essential grid, but the parent zone also can not load.

This website use the plug in import to site ground. This plugin is All-In-One WP Migration With Import.

Thank so much :pray:

Hi @EDIT_workshop,

It seems that the content is not rendering properly for the page you mentioned. I have created a new Test Page, and it rendered properly, I would suggest you create a new page with the same content once again.
If that shows a similar issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.