I been trying get this style blog

CAN PLEASE HELP ME OUT ?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can use the Ethos stack which has a similar structure to show the posts in Blog.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

@tristup i tryed did not work

Hi Steven,

The Ethos stack has this structure by default, and you need to select the stack only. Can you please provide the URL where you have tried this?

Thanks

@tristup here’s the link
https://houseoflycans.com/news-updates/

Hey There,

Please provide us access to the site so we can check your Ethos stack settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

@ruenel ok here it is

Hi Steven,

It seems that you have not set the blog page yet. I would suggest you set it up and check if that works for you. If not, please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

@tristup HEY theres one thing driving me to the stress level i can not make blog part toblof blocks to black and background to full can i added a background on there but most of it is white. i tryed ti get rid of it no luck at all

Hello Steven,

To change your background color, check this old thread:

Best Regards.

i can not get nothing right been trying past 3 hours this is making me mad tight now. trying get it as fornt page
@ruenel

Hey Steven,

Please add more posts so that we can easily set up and replicate the design look and feel for your blog index.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.