Background Color - Removed and Still Showing

Do you know how to remove the white background? It is showing on all my pages when it wasn’t before.

Also, on the home page, how can I reduce the size of the image slideshow to be 400 by 600?

Hey @SE1217707,

Thanks for reaching out!

I believe that you’ve upgraded your X theme to the latest version and the white content background is coming from the ethos stack. To remove it, please add this CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS.

.x-container.main:not(.x-row):not(.x-grid):not(.x-div):not(.x-bar-content):not(.x-slide-container-content):before {
	background-color: transparent;
}

Upon checking your homepage slider, the image sizes are already at 400px by 600px.I believe that you already figure it out.

Cheers!

The images are massive in the slider on the page - I need to decrease the slider size - how can this be done?

Also, how can I remove the white border around the images in the slider?

Also, how can I remove the lines between the words in the navigation?

Hello @SE1217707,

Regretfully there is no option to optimize and resize the slider image. You need to optimize and resize the slider image manually.
For the slider border, I would suggest you go to the slider —>No container

For the navigation line, add this custom CSS code under theme options —>CSS

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a {
border-right: transparent;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li:first-child>a {
border-left: transparent;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.