How would i bounce and image up and down like in the hero bottom here

https://verobeach.marketing/

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for reaching out.
What you are expecting is required custom coding which is beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.
Alternatively, you can try the Effect Module which may help. I would suggest you go through the following article on the effect module.

Thanks

i almost had it working correctly using the animation feature within pro I was wondering if anyone had any ideas, id like to keep this within pro features…

https://verobeach.marketing/news/home/

I am using effects tabs and transitions and the animations feature the ease in out was sort of working

in testing a lot of the transitions I could not get them to actually change anything so I left it alone to submit this query

perhaps there is another support rep that is more versed in pro theme effects and animation features?

of course I can find an animate gif in google images that does this but again I am trying to learn how to use the pro features more in this department

like i want to use hte bounce animation that is available on interaction without interaction

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

The Effects module requires interaction. You will have to create your own and apply it to the element if you do not want any interaction. Please check these articles instead:

Be advised that custom CSS is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

i just used an animated gif, thank you for replying, attached for anyone else this can help

bounce-arrow

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

This is the easiest way to implement it.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.