How to test Pro site in another Theme

I am using Pro 6.0.5. How am I able to test other themes when everything is Cornerstone code?

For example, here is “Live Preview” using Wordpress Twenty Twenty theme:

Hello @jnlinn,

Thanks for writing in!

I am using Pro 6.0.5. How am I able to test other themes when everything is Cornerstone code?
-> Regretfully you cannot test it with other WordPress theme.

If you use Pro theme and build the header, footer and pages using the built in Cornerstone builder, when you switch to another theme, you will only see a bunch of shortcodes. You will need the standalone Cornerstone plugin if you want to use a different WordPress theme. You can get it here:

Best Regards.

I purchased the standalone Cornerstone plugin and installed it.

I clicked ‘Activate’ and the message ‘Plugin Activated’ displayed. However, it still shows as inactive in the plugin list.

Now what? How do I test another theme with this plugin?

Hey @jnlinn,

Is there any error when you activate the Cornerstone standalone plugin? It should be activated without issues. That being said we need to check your backend. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @jnlinn,

Unfortunately, the Admin Username is not added with the credentials. Although, I have checked the website for which you have given the password and found that the Pro is installed there. Have you installed the standalone, Cornerstone into it? Please share the Username to investigate it further.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.