Cornerstone Standalone Will Not Activate

I am running the latest version of WP and Pro and W3TC.

I purchased a standalone version of Cornerstone plugin and installed it. However, when I click “Activate” I receive a message that it activated but the it actually does not activate:

I attached login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you.

Hello @jnlinn,

Thanks for writing to us.

The Cornerstone page builder plugin is inbuilt with the Pro theme so you don’t need to install it separately.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I am trying to test my website using another theme and all I get is cornerstone code:

I was told by one of your colleagues in a previous thread to purchase a standalone version of Cornerstone and I will be able to test another theme. The other thread is How to test Pro site in another Theme

However, when I install the standalone Cornerstone plugin, it will not activate.

How do I activate the Cornerstone plugin and test my website in a different theme?

Thank you.

Hello @jnlinn,

You cannot activate Cornerstone using the X theme license. You need a separate Cornerstone plugin license to be able to validate it. If you are just testing, you can activate the other theme while Cornerstone is also active. No need to validate it.

Best Regards.

Hello,

I did purchase the standalone Cornerstone plugin license. I uploaded it to my WordPress site which is running Pro. However, the Cornerstone plugin will not activate.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi @jnlinn,

It is not very clear where you are adding the Cornerstone license. If you are already using the Pro and that is already validated, you don’t need to use the standalone Cornerstone. If you deactivate the Pro and use the standalone Cornerstone*, in that situation you need to validate and that is after adding the license into your Themeco Account. I have checked your Themeco Account, and found the Pro and the X license, not the Cornerstone standalone. Please add that before you validate.

NOTE: I have tried to check your website WordPress admin and found that the previously given credentials are not working.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.