How to tell where a license is validated?

I set up my site in one location and I’m moving it to another. I’ve done this a few times and it usually works fine - I’m receiving the normal message - " Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account."

I’ve been to the site it was on, but it isn’t validated on there either, apparently. So I can’t tell where it’s validated - so I can’t seem to revoke it - is there any way of telling where a license is validated to?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you unlock your license code first before validating. Please go to your themeco account and it the license tab, there’s a “Yes, unlock my license button”.

Only if the recommendation above didn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yeah, I had already done that. Here are the details.

Hey Paul,

The credentials provided are not working. Please update us with the working credentials.

For now, please ensure that the URL you assigned to your license is the same as your WordPress Address and Site Address URL in WP Admin > Settings > General

Thanks.

Those details are correct.

The URL doesn’t seem to be correct - I don’t know why that’s the case though?

Hey Paul,

Our license validation system requires the exact URL.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.