How to switch back from Header Builder to regular Pro Header

Hello, The Pro theme is my favorite theme. I use it for many websites.
A few years I used the Header Builder to make a custom header for www.theflexofactor.com I was never successful in making it work perfectly on mobile.
Now I would like to switch back the standard header included in Theme Options. I have Renew all set and believe all of the options selected in the Theme Options for the standard header, but cannot find any place to delete the Header Builder Header.
How do people delete the Header Builder Header and make the default header options work in the Pro Theme Options?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Jon

Hello Jon,

Thanks for writing in!

To switch back from the custom header to the default Pro header, you can go to Cornerstone > Header Builder and edit your custom header.

In the “Settings” tab, make sure that the are no Conditions or Assignments.

Once it is all un-assign, it should be indicated in the lists of the custom headers:

If you want to edit a custom header, go to Cornerstone > Header Builder, hover over the custom header you want to edit and click on the “Edit” icon.

To delete a custom header, hover over the desired custom header and click the “Delete” icon.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello, Thanks for that info. That looks like the way to do it. However, in my case in Cornerstone | Headers, the Headers is missing. There is a Page Builder, Footer Builder and Layout Builder, but the Header Builder does not display. Could I have done something to hide the Headers option? How can I get it back?

Hello Jon,

I would suggest you go to the Cornerstone—>Settings—>General —> Enable the Header Builder.
Cornerstone-‹-TEST-—-WordPress (1)

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.