How to stop this?

I have a three column row, but when the screen shrinks the columns are not wrapping and the text ends up squished as in the picture, how can I stop that?

Hello @waynepatt58,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you set the responsive font size, you need to go to the Element settings —>Text---->Click on the Size ---->Add the font size for each device.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

That would work to some degree but the ideal solution would be to have the columns wrap on top of each other which they are not doing

Hello @waynepatt58,

Please share your exact page URL and admin login details so that we can your settings.

Thanks

Here are login details

Hello @waynepatt58,

Your columns are not wrapping because your Column Layout in the Row element settings is a 3 column across all screen sizes.

in your Row element settings, click the word “Template” to launch the responsive settings for your Column Layout. If you are not familiar with the Responsive Element Styling yet, please check out this documentation first:

Best Regards.

Many thanks for looking at that, much appreciated

You’re welcome, @waynepatt58.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.