How to make backgroudn of one section continue partly down to the next section?

Hi, I’m using pro theme. This screenshot explains it: https://www.screencast.com/t/9t8IFiwN7F

I want the blue background to continue about halfway down to the featured images and then will be white afterwards. I can’t figure out how to do this, thanks.

Hello @itsbobross,

Thanks for writing to us.

The feature that you want it would require custom development. I would suggest you contact a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail our service called One where customization questions are answered. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Give the first section enough padding at the bottom, and the second section a negative top margin.

Hello @itsbobross,

With a little bit of the section and the row setting tweaking, you can achieve what you want without having to add any code. For the first section, add more bottom padding. For the row, you will have to insert a negative top margin value so that the columns will push up to the blue area of the first section.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and even create an example for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.