How to insert dynamic shortcode into WooCommerce Single product layout?

Currently we are working on WooCommerce Booking for booking rooms in the hotels. But we want to add WP VR plugin shortcode to let the users see what room be in 360 degree images.

I tried to use layout builder and create Advance custom field for post product type to fill shortcode of WPVR but it doesn’t work?

Do you have any suggestion or recommendation?

Thanks in advance.
Petchpoom Gabriel

Hello @petchgabriel,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use Text elements or Raw content elements where you can pull the custom field data. Please have a look at our documentation to learn more about how to access data from the ACF field.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to use global block shortcode. But nothing appear on the screen. But if I type only normal text instead of shortcode that text will appear.

Thank you.

Hello @petchgabriel,

Have you assigned a product preview while you are editing the layout?

You need to assign a product first so that there will be a product preview and a basis for the ACF dynamic content. If this is not helping, we would be happy to check your custom product layout. Provide us access to your site instead. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.