HI, I would like to place a comments box (ideally facebook) inside a page:
see example here: https://screencast.com/t/dyMWSfinCz
Is there a plugin that provides a shortcode you can recommend? or what is the best way to implement this with X/PRO?
HI, I would like to place a comments box (ideally facebook) inside a page:
see example here: https://screencast.com/t/dyMWSfinCz
Is there a plugin that provides a shortcode you can recommend? or what is the best way to implement this with X/PRO?
Hi,
Thanks for writing in!
You can generate a facebook comments code from the link below.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments#configurator
Then add the embed code in a text element in your site.
Hope that helps.
Thank you very much.
this is what Facebook suggests: https://www.screencast.com/t/DiH4RXCPyE6m
I added the javascript to the global JS and added the html into a text element on the page.
FB comments is not showing up though.
Can you pls help me whats wrong here? Thank you so much! G.
Hi there,
Implementation of such functionality is outside of our support policy.
Please kindly use the Facebook Comments extension which is bundled with the theme instead. For more information:
Thank you.