How to globally change a hoover text in a looper elements?

Hi,

I am using this element to showcase recent posts. Please look at the bottom of the page:
https://idophotographydungarvan.ie/langton-hotel-kilkenny-wedding-day-danyellegareth/

I am looking to change the hover color from default orange.
What selector to use in global css?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @pablo102,

Thank you for writing in, If I’m not mistaken that is a Headline element, please inspect its Text color option, then on the color picker, click the interaction tab which is the hover color.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you for the reply,
I will need to set it up globally as I have them an all my blog posts. I can’t change them via cornerstone editor
I will need to add a line to css. I am confused how to target them.

Hi @pablo102,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your settings? because it is hard for us to determine how to target the right CSS selector on the front-end. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

no, problem, secure note attached above

Hi @pablo102,

I just check the back-end settings and if you want to target the title hover of the posts in your posts pages then please the CSS code below, just change the color to your desire color.

.single-post .x-section a:hover article .x-text-content-text-primary {
	color: #ff0000 !important;
}

You can choose your hex code color here:

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks so much, that’s brilliant!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.