How to filter by tags in theme pro custom archive layout

I want the end user to be able to click on tags + categories to sort through the blog posts.

I also am having trouble the pagination, I inserted it but when it’s live and I select next page it just refreshes the same content.

Hello @meganjcostigan,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use the Essential Grid plugin or if you are using Loopers, perhaps this video can help:

For the Pagination, you need to use the element Post Pagination

testingarchieve-Layout-Builder-Pro (4)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks! I used post pagination but it’s still not working, here’s the page: https://manifestcommer.wpengine.com/blog/

I’m familiar with how to do tags on Essential Grid but not with Looper so I’ll check that video out and reach out if I have any issues.

Hello Megan,

Are you using a custom archive layout for your blog index? Kindly disable the Looper Provider. You do not need a Looper Provider when you are using the custom archive layout because in blog index or archives, WordPress will automatically generate the items from the default loop. This should resolve your pagination issue in your blog index.

If the above suggestion does not help, please provide your WP details so we can inspect your custom layout settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.