How to create a top menu

Hello,

This is a continuation of this thread: How do I change the style of my top menu?, which has since been closed but I’ve only recently had time to look at.

I’m still attempting to get my header to look the way I want but running into many problems.

First, as I mentioned in my original question, I do not want to use an image for the site title. I want it to be text. I’ve added a “site title” element to do this, but I can’t get the correct font. I’ve set all the fonts for the website elsewhere, but the header is not inheriting the font families correctly and I see no interface option for manually selecting a font. Please help me select the correct font.

Second, I want all the menu contents to be constrained to the width of the website’s body, and also adapt accordingly.

Both of these things are already happening on my existing header. Is there a way to clone what I already have and edit that rather than start from scratch? I’m spending a lot of time trying to replicate what already exists.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you want to have a text logo rather than an image, I suggest that in your Pro Header Builder, add a text element then add the site name.

Then to change the style of your header title, click the small search icon of the text element.

Then click the design tab and locate the text format section to change the font style.

About the header menu, please follow what my colleague suggest on the other thread. To know more about how the builder works, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.