How do I change the style of my top menu?

Hello, I recently bought this theme because I thought I would be able to easily change things using the editor, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to make any of the design changes I want. How can I change the style and placement of the top menu using the Pro WYSIWYG editor? Here’s what it looks like right now:

How would I, for example:

• Place a line between each menu item
  • Move the entire menu in to the left
  • Change the color on hover
  • Add additional graphics into the menu

I see that there’s a header editor and I tried tinkering with that to make the menu I wanted, but I immediately lost the title of my website and saw no way to add it back in without adding an image rather than text, which isn’t what I wanted. I’ve tried reading the documentation and am struggling to get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Colin,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use the Pro Header builder to create a custom header. Please follow these steps

1 . Go to Dashboard
2. Pro —>Header
3. Now create a header
4 Add container then add Image element for the logo
5. Now add Navigation inline element

To add a line in the menu item, click on the Navigation Inline element–Set border and set border colour

To move the menu in the left, Set the image element first in the container and then set Navigation Inline element

To change the colour and hover colour of the menu item, Navigation Inline --> Text Color.

To add graphic and icon, Navigation Inline --> Graphic Setup

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.