How to change the clour

Hello , how to change the colour? I cannot find any sitting in theme option ( Now is RED colour )

Thank you

Hello @EDIT_workshop,

Thanks for writing to us.

To change the button colour go to X—>Theme Option —>Buttons
Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Theme-Options-X1

Please select “Base” to change the colour and select “Interaction” for hover colour.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Theme-Options-X

Thanks

Hi

I cannot find any " RED colour" in Buttons. Pls see the image.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-31 at 9.36.09 AM

Thank you

Hi @EDIT_workshop,

To get the colors, you need to click into the Square color box shown in my colleague’s post. I have tried to replicate the same and created a video that described it.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/2230234?key=8154bd059902ac11fc3a5d29c3cc35ef

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I’m in icon in the theme options looking to change a button from transparent to a solid color (blue #0069AA)
When I follow your process above (good video, thank you) the “base and interaction” only appears if I choose color. If I select the background I only get 1 color to choose from, the “base and interaction” do not appear as an option. Even if I select any color (no longer transparent) the inside button color does not change.
I’m trying to change all the buttons on https://pyr1staging.wpengine.com/ Thank you in advance for your help.

If it makes any difference, I also tried changing the CSS and that didn’t take either. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi John,

I just tested the “base and interaction” in the background button and it is just there while using the icon as a stack. Maybe there’s a custom CSS code or plugin that overrides the color you set in your theme options. I suggest that you do the following troubleshooting procedure.

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a I followed all the directions, (FYI - I’m using pro, so no cornerstone)
-Shut off all plugins, including woocommerce
-No JS to delete
-Deleted all global CSS
WRINKLE
I don’t see the secure note option in the reply section.

I opened the forum in a separate machine and a separate account, still no secure note option in the reply.

Once I can see that I can send you WP login info.

Funny thing. When I bookmarked the last reply the secure note option appeared.

I also reactivated the plugins.

Hi John,

Unfortunately, the URL and Login URL both are not accessible. Can you please check once and let us know while it is ready to access.

Thanks

Hi - I added a link to a video that shows the access info I shared works for me. Can you have another look?
Thank you

Hey @Pyramid,

I have checked your site and I was able to change the background color for your button.

You should be able to change it to. Check your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.