How to add widget in Footer on specific pages?

I want to add Archives and Calendar in the Footer on Home page, Blog page and About Me page me only.

Hi @Shaman22,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can create a custom Footer using the Footer Builder where you can add those widgets with the help of the Widget Area element and then assign the footer to the specific pages you want. I would suggest you go through the following article on how you can use the Widget Area, Footer and assign it to the pages.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

When I set the conditions to Page (specific) it doesn’t show up.

Hello @Shaman22,

In order to help with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL and Footer Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @Shaman22,

You need to follow the steps below, to add the specific footer to the specific pages.

1. Create the Widget Area and add any widget you need to show.

2. Add it to the Widget Area element of the specific footer.

3. Assign the footer to the specific page using the condition settings.

I went ahead and add the title to the Home page to recognize while adding that into the condition, change the condition from AND to OR and added Categories widget to the Widget Area and it starts showing into the Home Page. Please find the screenshot explain the condition used.

Widgets-‹-Marijuana-Shaman-—-WordPress

Hope it helps.
Thanks

That doesn’t look good. Is there any way to to set up specific pages through Theme Options under Footers?

Hi Guiseppe,

There’s no option in the footer theme options to setup widget on a specific page. Please follow what my colleague suggested you on how to achieve your goal or you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-options/ to hide and show a widget on a specific page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you Marc.

I will play around with the plugin.

Hi @Shaman22,

You are most welcome. Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.