How to Add Opt-in Above box

Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to put a big opt-in box above the content box? https://www.screencast.com/t/SMLcb2lF

Like this^

Also, I would like to do this for individual pages so it has a different picture for each page.

Examples:


Each article has a big full screen picture with a title.

How could I do this with theme x using the integrity stack.

Thanks,

Christian

Hey there,

I suggest that you add a big slider e using the revolution slider plugin which you can activate using X > overview, extensions section.

Then after adding the slides, you can use the above Masthead functionality inside each page in the meta section to assign your slider there.

There’s a little bit of learning curve to be able to master Revolution slider plugging but it will help you to add your obtain forms using the Email Forms plugin inside the revolution slider. For more information:

Thank you.