How to access page dynamic content inside CTP looper

Hello,

I have a page with custom fields, and one field is the image that would be used as a background.

On that same page I’m making a section where I put query builder for CPT on a row and on a column is looper consumer.

Problem is when I try to call that image from custom field inside column as background image. Is it possible to access that field and show image that is put when editing page? Because when I disable looper consumer on column, image show with standard call - {{dc:acf:post_field field=“img”}}

Best regards

Hello @ofirdoo,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

you have login info in Secure Note.

Best regards

Hey @ofirdoo,

Are you trying to display something like this?

Be advised that all custom fields can only be accessed inside a Looper Consumer.

Best Regards.

Hi,

not in that section but in Reference.

Hey Ofir,

I have tested out what you are trying to do. Regretfully you cannot access the ACF field data of the page inside the CPT Loop. You must try other options or element structures to be able to accomplish what you have in mind. For example, you can run each separate looper inside the Column element while the Column element has the background image. Try checking out my demo section on the page. I displayed 1 item per loop and used an offset in the 2nd and 3rd loops.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi again,

thank you for checking that. You can close this topic now.

Best regards

You are most welcome, Ofir.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.