How do i know wich xtheme licences are active and were? I have 4 registered sites (themco) and own 8 Licenses ( Envato)

Hello

Is there a way to check individual license numbers to know to wich site they are assigned, ? i own 8 X theme licences (theme forest) but only 4 are registred in here (Themeco)

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Hey @AlvaroGM,

You’ll see the active or registered license in your Account Dashboard here https://theme.co/account/dashboard

Click on the Single Licenses button then click on the domain you registered your licenses to.

You’d see something like the screenshot below:

Best Regards.

Hello

Yes i know that i can see the registered in the dashboard but as i put i can see just 4 of theme, and not the 8.

I have 4 licences that aren´t shown in my dash board

Thak you
Best Regard

Hi @AlvaroGM,

If some of your licenses are not shown on your themeco dashboard, you need to add them to your account. To do that, just click the add product and you will see an option to add the licenses purchase code.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you again,

if i add them, it will show me te url adress were it is installed?

Best regards

Hi @AlvaroGM,

Yes, it will automatically detect the website URL associated with the licenses.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response,

wen i put the code in the box “If you have purchased a license of X …”
a red pop up appears with “licence all ready registered”. The others alternatives are for purchase

Regards

Hi @AlvaroGM,

Would you mind sharing the license codes in the secure note so that we can check them?

Thank you.

Hi,

here they are,

thank you

Hi @AlvaroGM,

I check all the licenses you added in the secure and I found out that you had another account. See secure note for more information.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Than you very much

Hi @AlvaroGM,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.